Once I order how long will it take to get my product?
Most orders are processed within 36 hours of receiving them, and will be delivered to your home within 7 to 10 business days. If you’re checking out from our online store. For phone orders, you may request at the time your order is placed to have the order expedited out at an additional charge.
How do I return a product for repair or replacement?
At Flare Cookware we want you to be fully satisfied with our products. If for any reason the product you’ve purchased is defective within its stated warranty period, please call Nordic Ware Consumer Service Department for instructions at 1-877-466-7342.
Use & Care:
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pans cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Oven safe to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
We warrant your Flare cookware product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal and do not constitute a defective product. Our lifetime warranty is a limited warranty because it requires our products to be used according to the Use and Care instructions we provide and does not include damage caused by accidents, misuse, overheating, use of cooking sprays, normal wear or non-home use.
The following misuse will void your warranty:
• Using your pans on high heat for an extended period of time
• Washing your pans in the dishwasher; improper cleaning, neglect or modification of your product
• Using metal utensils on any nonstick surface.
• Using scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach
If your Nordic Ware product should become defective, we will elect to repair or replace it. To obtain your warranty rights, return the product along with the original sales receipt to Nordic Ware Consumer Services, 5005 Highway 7, Minneapolis, MN 55416-2274. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.